Friday, December 25, 2009

Why does everyone think son of the mask was so bad?

I thought it was a great movie, so much better than The Mask. I thought that movie was terrible, just another wierd movie with Jim Carrie being his strange self. He's the same character in every movie, nothing special. I found son of the mask to be much more funny, unlike the just plain wierd The Mask. I could barely watch The Mask, yet so many people like it better than Son of the mask. Is it just the Jim Carrey fans or what? What is the reasoning of this?Why does everyone think son of the mask was so bad?
Lol,hey it just depends on the individual and their look on comedy


for ex.


Family Guy is eff'n hilarious to me,but then one of my friends be like ';that wasn't funny';


I be like --%26gt; (%26gt;.%26lt;)





Son of the Mask was cool i guess,but I prefer the original,sorry/:Why does everyone think son of the mask was so bad?
Its the acting and the...wierdness of the son of the mask to me when i saw it I thoguht it was the worst movie in the world because of jammie kenedy as the mask. The movie made no sense to me which the mask made more sense as much of sense it didnt make lol, first off the song in the beginig that ';the mask'; sings in the movie just ruines it and it was wayyy off for our time well except for 12 year olds...I think they whould enjoy it but the rapping just ruined it along with the elvis/country impersonation in the middle of it which ruined the funny and got it off track. sure some parts of it were good but if it was really good, Jim Carry whouldve been in it, like Ace Ventura Jr.
Well Jim Carrey can be funny. He does have a following. Personally, I like some of his movies, but not all. The Mask was average I thought. I never saw son of the mask yet. But, I remember when it first came out the reviews on it were pretty good if I remember right. I dunno. Everyone has different taste in movies.
personaly i didnt like it because it didnt keep me interested long enough, but then again i have a short attention span

No comments:

Post a Comment