Friday, December 25, 2009

Where could I get a Hollywood Undead mask?

My B-ball team and I want to take a picture with the masks on cuz some of our team is nicknamed J-Dawg and Deuce (etc.) So we need to find somewhere to get them. No anywhere?Where could I get a Hollywood Undead mask?
currently theres no where to buy an exact mask. but they said eventually you will be able to get masks that look like theres. but you could make your own many fans do it. you could buy a blank mask from a party store and get paint, spraypaint and tape.Where could I get a Hollywood Undead mask?
um like what kind of masks like hokey masks or like plain masks explain please Report Abuse

Well, I would just go to a store like Party City, Spencers, or some thing else. Buy a plain mask, perhaps some spray paint, and dress it up a bit.


OR, at Spencer's, Hot Topic, etc., they may have masks like Hollywood Undead's.

No comments:

Post a Comment