Friday, December 25, 2009

How soon did you get the ';Mask of Pregnancy';?

Hi, I discovered yesterday that I have dark brown spot on my cheeks and I have not missed my period yet, I still have 5 days to go before to expect m period. I have been cramping and this skin thing is very unusual. Did anyone get the mask as a early pregnancy symptom? How soon did you get the ';Mask of Pregnancy';?
OMG I noticed 10dpo...I took a test and was positive!How soon did you get the ';Mask of Pregnancy';?
I have 2 kids but only got the mask with one I was like 6 months pregnant, but the cramping each time I got, and knew i was pregnant from that. But every women is different. Good luck!!
I have ever heard of that being a sign of pregnancy, I think that is somehting that happens a bit later on.
I';m 11 weeks and my face is full of blotchy red spots, oh and I've been breaking out..darn!! I usually have clear skin
No. Not only did I not have it in early pregnancy, I never got it at all. Not that I noticed at least.
I'm 22 weeks and haven't had this symptom at all.
Noooo, that would be too soon.
Yes I did, like a week after I conceived, sh!tload of pimples
no i got mine around 5 months. and it just went away about 18mos post partum
Not for me. I got it on my (sorry for tmi) butt. but not until I was about 30 weeks lol. everyone is different though

No comments:

Post a Comment