Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Guys? Why do you not like to look at a girl when she puts on a clay mask?

My Fiance doesn't like to Look at me when I have a green clay mask on. And I am wondering its such a turn off or why most guys dislike it?Guys? Why do you not like to look at a girl when she puts on a clay mask?
Yeah that's weird. most guys I know think it's no big deal...Guys? Why do you not like to look at a girl when she puts on a clay mask?
Hard to say; Guys like me tend to think that there may be a monster coming out from behind the mask. If us guys had any sense; We would try to understand that the lady using the green clay make is only trying to make her self beautiful
what? why would he hate that? it's no big deal. maybe he just uses it as a reason to get away from you. is he 13 or something?





edit: why would 12 year old girls get pregnant? guess what it happens. welcome to the real world.
cuz it reminds us too much of the incredible hulk
  • myspace.com mp3
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment