Friday, December 25, 2009

Which mask of a politicain would be most frightening for Haloween?

Yahoo would have preferred me to post this under the beauty section!!!Which mask of a politicain would be most frightening for Haloween?
Hillary Clinton....Which mask of a politicain would be most frightening for Haloween?
Anne Widacomme...but I wont be!.
The Prophet Muhammad.
Bush
it's gotta be Alistair Darliiiiiing
Her thighness.
I'm not afraid of any politician. I know no fear. Loathing, I know.
David Milliband.........he gives me the creeps!
Gordon Brown or any other Labour M.P/ Very frightening indeed .
Maggie Thatcher. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!
Boris Johnson
Coffee Anan!!!(sorry for any misspelling.)
Difficult to choose so I go for that old poser Rhodri Morgan
Larry ';the toilet troll'; Craig or Darth Cheney
Definately John Prescott (2 Jags)


He looks like a toad!!





Rebbit Rebbit!
The Hilldebeaste!
two Jags or Hilary Clinton
Gordon Brown looks scary ALL the time!
I would have said ';An honest politician'; would be enough to scare anybody, because, as everyone knows, there ain't no such thing. However, your horrific spelling was scary enough for me! ;)
2 jags- defo scary!
john prescott!

No comments:

Post a Comment