Friday, December 25, 2009

What does an egg white face mask do?

I heard about it as an answer on another question. They said to put an egg white on your face as a face mask. I was wondering what it does.What does an egg white face mask do?
It tights your pores and eliminates oil. you whip the egg whites until they are fluffy, like for meringue. then you put it on your face and let it dry. then you rinse it off with cold water. I use this routine about once a week or so to keep my face clear of acne.What does an egg white face mask do?
An egg white face mask is supposed to make your face feel temporarily smoother, and tighten the pores, i believe
I'm not sure, but once, I scalded myself with hot soup pretty bad (ok, maybe not that bad) and my dad told me to put egg whites on it, so I did, and the burning disappeared.
moisturizes and makes skin smooth
It can supposedly moisturize, but I can't get past the smell.
It makes your skin smoother by tightening the pores. It seriously works - done that myself
it maskes your skin softer..


it really works..
I guess it thightens the skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment