Friday, December 25, 2009

Is there a recipie that I can use to make a 100% organic mud mask?

If so, can you please write it out or copy and paste? I strongly stress on the ORGANIC part!Is there a recipie that I can use to make a 100% organic mud mask?
Mix oatmeal and egg whites together and apply. Great for oily skin.





Also mash a ripe avocado and apply. Great for dry skin.Is there a recipie that I can use to make a 100% organic mud mask?
No it is not! Actually it is excellent that you are starting to care for your skin now. You are at the perfect age to start taking notice. I can introduce you and your mom to a company that is PURE, SAFE %26amp; BENEFICAL for your skin. Made of natural ingredients. Vegan certified. Contact me :)
I'm sure there is ask an Esthetican!
Pour water in sand, mix it up, then pick it up and rub it on your face.
  • myspace.com mp3
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment