Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Home recipes for facial masks?

THAT REALLLLY work. Like for black heads, smooth skin, and pimples.





And one with no ingredients that are reallly hard to find.





THANKS SO MUCHH(:Home recipes for facial masks?
Green clay is great for acne. I use it 1-2 times a week and it works great for me. I take 1 tea spoon of lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon honey, 1/2 teaspoon green tea and 1-2 teaspoons green clay. You can only use lemon and green clay, it becomes like thick foam. I don't use oils cause my skin is oily/mixed. You can find green clay in any drug store or health food stores.Home recipes for facial masks?
1 egg beaten with a bit of honey and a few drops of olive oil





oatmeal, honey and olive oil





make sure that you only use a few drops of olive oil cuz it can make your skin oily if you use too much





also adding mashed strawberries or bananas (seeds and all) make good scrubs and masks.





hope this helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment