Friday, December 25, 2009

What is the best fragrance to use when masking a horrible blood smell ?

The whole house smells like blood , really bitter iron smell . I tried to used scented candles in creme brulee , but that didnt help . Im using fresh cut florals now , but it smells like a mortuary now . What scent do you think would help ?What is the best fragrance to use when masking a horrible blood smell ?
what the ##### are you talking about??


BLOOD??!!








call the cops; maybe there's a dead body somewhere!!What is the best fragrance to use when masking a horrible blood smell ?
Well.... when I used to work in the Operating Room... as a Tech..... WE USED TO PUT THE PERFUME or COLOGNE... of our Choice......





...... On our UPPER LIP ! The Smell..... will short out the OLFACTORY NERVES in our Noses..... and the Smell WILL NOT BOTHER YOU!





FIND the smell in your house and and SPRAY THE AFFECTED AREA..... with non-Sudsy AMMONIA! IT will neutralize the Smell !





Thanks, RR
Gross, why does your house smell like blood?
Febreeze and air effects.
Febreze works! ;)
Hello Demonica,


First, clean all washable surfaces with orange scented Pinesol, then liberally apply Rose Oil.


My sister did this, and it works perfectly.
Bleach, and Fa breeze, like the fresh linen scent myself
ummmm...why does your house smell like blood? Either someone committed a murder, or your period must have been REALLY heavy...
why not try some Febreez
well


yep


I remember a time when I learned to live with it.


I think are situations may be drastically different ,.,..,.,.,.


but you don't need to


I think their on to something with the free Bree's


that's Cinda rank two a sower mask is all I got from it





if their are splatter spots (Iraq flash back) bleach it.


ammonia the Walls;;';';';'


I like patchuly.,,.,


strong and affective


natachompa incenses


open the Windows for a bit
Feminine Deodorant Spray
Bleach.
Lilac
vomit?
FEBREZZE saved my life it will work for you too..........








out of curiosity why dose it smell like blood?
The smell of poop will mask it any day...
  • myspace.com mp3
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment