Friday, December 25, 2009

Should family caregivers wear gloves when changing adult diapers? Masks?

Yes I think so.They comes in handy in the prevention of the spread of disease.and getting s...t on their hands. I cannot imagine anyone in that profession not wearing gloves. If your care taker is too cheap to buy some gloves perhaps you can supply some.Should family caregivers wear gloves when changing adult diapers? Masks?
Most assuradly, I have to have people come into my home and they clean and help me take a shower . They all are by company and I believe law that they must at all times use gloves when in contact to the patient. the mask thing is only when you patient or they have a cold or sick.


does this help........... Those people are called Aids for patients.... they have to go through training and must pass it.Should family caregivers wear gloves when changing adult diapers? Masks?
Well definitely family care givers should wear te gloves. Feces carry many bacteria, which are stubborn and don't wash off easily. Masks are not necesary unless they have super sensitive stomach. It isn't against anybody but that is just how things are done.
Geee, I wear gloves to change baby diapers, so of course people should wear gloves to change adult diapers.
yes. that is a good idea to help prevent germs from spreading.

No comments:

Post a Comment