Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Need help designing death metal masks?

i need help designing a death metal mask, such as slipknot and i need ideas plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Need help designing death metal masks?
This is a joke, right?





For one, there is no such thing as a 'death metal mask' as most death metal bands don't wear masks.





And Slipknot are not a death metal band.Need help designing death metal masks?
Well I'm all for breaking down walls but... hmm... death metal masks? Your guess is as good as mine. Slipknot may or may not be metal, I won't profess to know or care because frankly they just annoy me, but I'll tell you this for certain: they are NOT death metal. And I don't know of any mask-wearing bands that are.





Good luck though, I'd be curious to see what you come up with. I have no problem with having an image attached to a band as long as it doesn't dominate or overhype the music. Unless of course it's GWAR, in which case I think that's kind of the entire point. But yeah, be creative and original would be my only advice. Helpful, yes, I know.
You going for a certain type of look or just want it straight up evil? You can do the basics like corpsepaint and blood or maybe black the eyes out and have blood from the mouth or an inverted cross on the forehead. Just search some online and get more ideas.
Slipknot isn't death metal dude lol





But i'd suggest make up, because thats what most death metal bands do, you culd be orignal and try something like this, buuuuuttttttt its really hard to scream in a mask hahahaha
how bout ur mum pwnd

No comments:

Post a Comment