Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How much would I have to pay you to lick the inside of Rip Hamilton's mask?

I can go as high as $8.How much would I have to pay you to lick the inside of Rip Hamilton's mask?
Try going to $8.99How much would I have to pay you to lick the inside of Rip Hamilton's mask?
for rip it would be sad to pay a dollar for just doing that man i will do it for 1000 dollars ho ya i am greeding
100 billion
that is totally nasty, you see how fogged up and sweaty that thing gets after games.
For Pau Gasol there should be a discount.
ohhh, dammm man, what the hell?
The taste of plastic and salty sweat from a b-ball player...








Priceless
ninety billion
Well....for me, it depends whether or not it's sweaty. If it is, I'd pay a whole lot more.
Just like the helmet one, you make me fuggin' laugh...
If you give me $9 ill cume in it.
More than that....
No thank you, I'm not gay.
you would need more than 8 bucks. especially if it's after he played a game
i wouldn't do it ever
If I can use my dog to do it, I'll go for the $8.
i will ask him he is my cousin :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment