Friday, December 25, 2009

Is it safe to do a Facial mask while you're pregnant?

I'm somewhere around 8-9 weeks pregnant. I bought a tube of Facial clay Mask, It is Avocado %26amp; Oatmeal, It suppose to purge my pores and firm and smooth my skin. Is it safe to use?Is it safe to do a Facial mask while you're pregnant?
As long as it does not contain Salicylic Acid or Benzoyl Peroxide, it should be fine. I have been using an Ahava Mud Mask or the Queen Helene Mint Julep every so often, since I had to stop all of my Acne Meds. before I was pregnant;)Is it safe to do a Facial mask while you're pregnant?
I can't think of a reason why not to use it. It's to clean your face not the babies.
is it in your vagina? no? okaii then your fine , its basically oatmeal guacamole dumby

No comments:

Post a Comment