Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Which is better worth reading and why? Wuthering Heights by Emile Bronte or The Man in the Iron Mask by Dumas?

I have to read one of them for school. Which book is going to be more entertaining?Which is better worth reading and why? Wuthering Heights by Emile Bronte or The Man in the Iron Mask by Dumas?
Hahah well just to answer your question i had to go on sparknotes and read a plot overview of Wutheirng Heights. I have read the man in the iron mask....and it was ok....but after reading the plot overview of wuthering heights, which reminds me of The Count of Monte Cristo (which i truelly love), i would have to say read wuthering heights, its a kinda love hate relationship book. hope that helped you.Which is better worth reading and why? Wuthering Heights by Emile Bronte or The Man in the Iron Mask by Dumas?
I haven't read Wuthering Heights personally, but nearly everyone I've talked to has said it's definitately worth the read.





On the other hand, pretty much anything by Dumas is guaranteed to be intriguing (in my humble opinion).





Since you have the choice, I'd say go by what type of story you prefer. Ultimately, you're the one that has to enjoy it!
Depends on the type of books you prefer.. I prefer Wuthering Heights..

No comments:

Post a Comment