Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Did anyone see that masked bandit steal the offering basket?

Okay so I was at my new religions mass (ya know that raccoon one), minding my own business, the offering basket loaded with dough was coming my way, I grabbed a ten spot to throw in and all of a sudden there was this black streak and the basket was gone along with my ten spot.... I was wondering if anyone had seen the culprit?Did anyone see that masked bandit steal the offering basket?
I saw that bastard! The guy in the tie.


His nametag said 'Usher' What the heck!?Did anyone see that masked bandit steal the offering basket?
Yes, it was colonel mustard, in the conservatory, with the rope.
WOW someone just sinned its sad they are stealing from the hause of GOD.
Yes God did
What's up with people and raccoons on here!


Is this the new fastest growing religion!? lolz
I'm sorry but I wouldn't know since I do not go to your church...maybe ask a more local parishoner?.......

No comments:

Post a Comment