Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Isnt it funny how 90 ppl get the swine flu & everyone wears face masks, but over millions of ppl have aids..?

%26amp; no one wears condoms..Isnt it funny how 90 ppl get the swine flu %26amp; everyone wears face masks, but over millions of ppl have aids..?
Humans are idiots!Isnt it funny how 90 ppl get the swine flu %26amp; everyone wears face masks, but over millions of ppl have aids..?
...and I thought I had the warped sense of humor. 'Funny' she sez.





You can beat the raw dog.





But I do agree, if you must have multiple sex partners, common sense means don't trust and big butt and a smile and/or a pretty/handsome face and their wicked wordplay. Wrap it.





I do the raw dog, my wife prefers it. Me? I don't flex for latex.





As for the H1N1 (Swine Flu), it's new and highly contagious and rapidly deadly if not treated quickly. So we 'mask our new task'. Condoms are a preventable way to not get AIDS but some still don't get it.
No, it's funny that 90 people have the Swine flu yet only 1 American died. Over 40,000 people die every year from the regular flu...
true.. but swine flu is able to be transmitted through the air, but AIDS can only get transferred through bodily fluids. As soon as AIDS gets in touch with the air, it is dead.
Very ironic, indeed.
HAHA
Its funny but the other part isn't.
It is so stupid to have unprotected sex.
Well I know my fiance doesn't have HIV

No comments:

Post a Comment