Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Are there any remedies to mask the smell of formaldehyde? Any sabs to put under your nose? Like for dissection

I'm dissecting a cat this week and it's been preserved in formaldehyde packages. I know it's going to smell very aweful. Is there anything I can use to put under my nose?Are there any remedies to mask the smell of formaldehyde? Any sabs to put under your nose? Like for dissection
Put Vick's Vapor Rub under your nostrils. Very effective.Are there any remedies to mask the smell of formaldehyde? Any sabs to put under your nose? Like for dissection
Why would you worry about the formaldehyde smell? Most shampoos contain formaldehyde by another name so you wash with it most every day I'll bet. How about asking the teacher if you can wear a mask in class? The teacher may even have some masks for you to wear.
either you're re4al ***** or you aint.
Unfortunetly, there isn't. The only thing you can do is wear a mask.
sure, they make a minty smelling salve that goes under your nose...a morgue should have some..I dunno where else
  • myspace.com mp3
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment